BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Things

I'm usually not one who is incredibly excited about changes. Being that I'm a planner, I usually make a mental list of all the bad things or inconveniences that accompany the change. But I feel like we are going through so many changes that I am SOOO excited about!

First, Micah is potty training. Hallelujah! We've tried a few times before but stopped if he became really frustrated with it. I continually talked to him about it and made him tell me all the steps of "pee peeing in the potty." Well, when Adam and Lori came this weekend, they had begun potty training Ethan. Micah decided he was ready. This time around has been a piece of cake- maybe because he actually initiated it. Anyways, he has been in underwear and hasn't had a single accident. Thank you, Jesus!!

Second, we bought a car. It's really exciting because it's a reliable car. It's also VERY baby compatible. It has a DVD player and a flip down baby mirror for the driver that I think is so cool! But aside from all that, this is the first vehicle that Chuck and I have picked out together. We sat down and decided the things we wanted, and overall, it was a fun process.

Third, our kitchen is being remodled. I am THRILLED that this is going on. We will have a dishwasher!! I don't know how I've survived for two years without one. It's a miracle!

Fourth, Aiden's arrival is quickly approaching. I'm still getting used to the idea of having two kids, but I'm so excited! I feel much more relaxed and prepared this time around, and I'm thoroughly enjoying my full nights of sleep right now since I know they are numbered.

Last, but not least, I'm still excited about all the new things going on at and in store for Restoration Ministries. I am so thankful for the people at RM, and for the opportunity that God has given Chuck and me.

Good things are in store, and I believe I am ready for change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correction-the part about Micah is in underwear...ummmmmmmm yeaaaaaaa.

Joanie said...

I am rejoicing with you on the dishwasher!! Yippee! :D