BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Steph's Version of the "Monday Mind Dump"

I realize it's Tuesday, but here is my belated "Monday Mind Dump" as Charles calls it! I thought service was great. I know that we say it all the time, but we truly love RM! So, here are my thoughts:

-The praise team has learned a couple new songs, one of which we sang during service. It's called "I Call Your Name," and I LOVE that song! It is so powerful.

-My husband made me nervous throughout the enitre message. Did anyone keep track of how many times he said "crack"?

-Charles likes to use the lapel microphone. The only problem with that is that he wears all of his shirts untucked. The mic pack makes him look like he has a serious ghetto-booty! I wonder if they sell mic packs in "extra-slim."

-As Charles said in his blog, it was an incredibly long day. We had a very productive staff meeting, then our men's and women's Bible studies. By the time I got to the Destiny Seeker's Bible Study, I was brain dead. Sorry if it seemed like I was zoned out!

So there is my take. Again, I love RM, and I am so glad to be at a church with some excitement. I really look forward to Sundays!

2 comments:

Chuck Barrineau said...

I don't appreciate the "serious ghetto-booty" comment. (sniff, sniff...)

stephanie said...

LOL! Poor baby! :-)